Installed the GT3 top vent...

As the step one on the third radiator install, I got the part from Suncoast Motorsports (I've been on a buying frenzy with these guys!!!!). Not only they are super friendly but they get anything you want and by me being in Miami, means the UPS ground takes overnight! Anyway, back to the install... it takes courage to cut a bumper on a 2 weeks old car but thanks to the template rennline is selling, is pretty easy. If you are doing this without removing the bumper, I would suggest using a box knife... there are some AC lines pretty close to the top of the bumper. Don't forget to paint the top of the metal bumper black, so it doesn't know thru the vent. Enough talking, please enjoy the pics.













I like the look and it gives a little more aggressive stance from the front. For know, this is just a cosmetic mod but it will make sense once I add the third radiator next spring in preparation for our lovely summers in Miami