New key for the car.... Carrera GT style! (996)

I got a crappy/teared key with my car and I wanted to get a replacement asap... I didn't wanted to go thru the reprograming hassle and wanted just to switch cases with a new one and put my own blade on the new casing.
I came accross to an ebay porsche dealer (suncoast) and they had the Carrera GT style (original Porsche product) with the 911 stamp instead of the carrera gt. Swapping the internals was an easy task, the blade is spring held with a detent, the remote controller fits perfectly (the LED lights the "911" logo when you press the buttons), the only carefull thing is to transfer the "transponder" to the new unit. This is one little glass capsule with some transmitter inside that goes from your old key, to the new one. The blank comes with one generic one that you need to take out first and then you put your in. In my case, my transponder was loose, so I applied a little bit of hot-glue to it to keep it in place. Final product: Awesome! All 996 should had this mod. The old key sucks in comparison.
Cost: $129.
Please tell me what you think.