Total perfection from Eric @ bumperplugs.com

Had the pleasure of dealing with Eric while ordering my rear console painted in speed yellow. All I can say is WOW!!!! This thing is awesome. Totally changes the look of my former stark black interior... it's looks like melting gold. smooth, not a single imperfection... even the parts that are not visible are finished right! Don't hesitate to order from him and at $379!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The console it not that difficult to install (I have to do mine twice, long story, I won't bother with the details but be careful when you order handbrakes and check the stitch color... if the leather is black, the stitch should be dark grey, not black. Don't ask me how I know that!)







Again kudos to my friend Eric @ bumperplugs and Steve @ suncoast for providing me with the shifter and handbrake.
__________________